To keep all our visitors feeling secure whilst at the Museum we have implemented a few new safety procedures, such as:
Rule of 6
Advanced online booking
Hand sanitiser stations
Face coverings required (unless exempt)
Booking Your Ticket
Petersfield Museum has now reopened after our major redevelopment and we can’t wait to welcome you back to see our transformed Museum.
How to book your visit and what to expect
Following Government advice, Petersfield Museum will be open for a limited number of visitors each day who book online in advance.
Currently, visitors must observe the rule of six when visiting the Museum.
Please check the latest Government guidance in advance of your visit. By booking tickets, you confirm you are following the Government’s Covid-19 rules.
How to Book
- All visitors should book their tickets in advance through the website. Just click on the 'Tickets' button at the top of the page.
- Please book one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 6
- You will need to choose a timed entry slot with a 15-minute arrival window for the day you want to visit. Once your Museum journey has started, you can stay as long as you like.
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- If you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit
When You Arrive
- Please ensure you have booked a ticket before you arrive at the Museum
- Arrive within your 15-minute arrival window. Unfortunately, if you arrive after this window, we cannot guarantee your entry. We also ask that you do not arrive earlier than your 15-minute arrival window, as this may make social distancing more challenging for other visitors
- You may be required to queue outside for a short period of time to ensure social distancing is maintained
- We will invite you to sanitise your hands as you enter the Museum
- Please ensure you wear a face covering throughout your visit
During Your Visit
- Follow the route through the Museum, keep right and observe the rules on the posters around the Museum
- Please do not touch any of the showcases or plinths in the Museum
- In line with Government guidance, visitors must wear face coverings throughout their visit
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow the latest Government social distancing and hygiene guidance when you visit
After Your Visit
- Following your visit, you may receive a short email from us and we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to feedback on your experience visiting the Museum
- Visitor data will be kept on record for 21 days after your visit, in line with the Government requirement to assist the NHS Test and Trace Programme. The data will only be used for this purpose and will be deleted after 21 days
For more information, we encourage you to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s). You can find out more about our COVID19 guidelines on our FAQ page here.
We have acquired the Visit England Good to Go mark, meaning that our business has followed Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.