To keep all our visitors feeling secure whilst at the Museum we are continuing with safety procedures, as outlined below.
You can book your tickets in advance through online booking - or if you prefer you can now book your tickets when you arrive at the Museum.
Please note that we will still be using timed entrance slots to ensure comfort and safety for visitors, so you may have to wait for a short time to enter the Museum at busy times.
We will continue to have hand sanitiser stations at various points around the Museum
We continue to advise that social distancing is maintained around the Museum
We continue to ask that face coverings are worn around the Museum (unless you are medically exempt). This is to keep everyone safe as not all visitors, staff and volunteers have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 yet.
Booking Your Ticket
Petersfield Museum has now reopened after our major redevelopment and we can’t wait to welcome you back to see our transformed Museum.
How to book your visit and what to expect
Please check the latest Government guidance in advance of your visit. By booking tickets, you confirm you are following the Government’s Covid-19 rules and guidelines.
How to Book
- Visitors can either book their tickets when they arrive at the Museum or in advance through the website. Just click on the 'Tickets' button at the top of the page.
- You should choose a timed entry slot with a 15-minute arrival window for the day you want to visit. Once your Museum journey has started, you can stay as long as you like.
- Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale
- If you are showing any of the symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has had the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit the Museum
When You Arrive
- Please try to arrive within your 15-minute arrival window
- You may be required to queue outside for a short period just to ensure we don't have too many visitors in the same part of the Museum
- We will invite you to sanitise your hands as you enter the Museum
- Please ensure you wear a face covering throughout your visit
During Your Visit
- Follow the route through the Museum, keep right and observe the advice on the posters around the Museum
- Please do not touch any of the showcases or plinths in the Museum
- We strongly recommend that visitors must wear face coverings throughout their visit
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow the latest Government hygiene guidance when you visit
After Your Visit
- Following your visit, you may receive a short email from us and we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to feedback on your experience visiting the Museum
- Visitor data will be kept on record for 21 days after your visit, in line with the Government requirement to assist the NHS Test and Trace Programme. The data will only be used for this purpose and will be deleted after 21 days
For more information, we encourage you to read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s). You can find out more about our COVID19 guidelines on our FAQ page here.
We have acquired the Visit England Good to Go mark, meaning that our business has followed Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness.