This year, Petersfield Museum is taking part in the National Lottery #ThanksToYou campaign!
We are one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple: any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard on Tuesday 4 to Saturday 8 December gets free entry in return.
Petersfield Museum has received £1,318,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund in contribution towards our Pathways into the Past project which will convert our current site into a cultural and heritage centre that will enable visitors and local residents to learn about the stories of Petersfield and its surrounding villages.
We look forward to seeing you at the Museum with your National Lottery ticket!
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to two adults to Petersfield Museum (admission for children is free).
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from 4 to 8 December 2018. Petersfield Museum is open 10am to 4pm.
- Petersfield Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Tickets will be given at the point of entry at Petersfield Museum when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- The promoter is Petersfield Museum.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.