If you are looking to meet new people, gain new skills, give back to the community, or just try something different then volunteering at Petersfield Museum and Art Gallery might just be for you!
Petersfield Museum and Art Gallery was established by volunteers back in 1999 and today they continue to play a vital role in everything we do. From greeting our visitors at the Welcome Desk and ensuring they have the best experience possible to looking after our collections and helping to create amazing events, volunteers are the lifeblood of the Museum and Art Gallery.
We believe that it is important to give back to our volunteers for all the hard work they do. All of our volunteers are supported in their role by a friendly team of staff and trustees, alongside gaining access to some great benefits including free Museum and Art Gallery entry, discounted event tickets, savings in our Shop, and much more.
- The opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive team
- A chance to meet new people and make professional contacts
- On-the-job training
- Free admission to the Museum and Art Gallery for you and a family member or friend
- Invitations to special events
- 15% Shop and Coffee Shop discount (conditions apply)
- Event discounts (conditions apply)
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits
- New experiences and an opportunity to give something back